During one of our rainy days in Camps Bay we decided to give the Two Oceans Aquarium a go. Its a really great place to visit and got some really interesting exhibits. The Giant Spider Crabs are definitely a sight!
I kind of wish I had a macro lens with me, but the 50mm 1.8D did the job acceptably. I tried a few with the 24-85mm but found in that kind of light, the image quality just wasn’t good enough. Something like the Nikon 105mm f2.8 VR would have been very useful I imagine.
The following pics were taken around the V&A waterfront during our stay. Had many a pleasant afternoon white sangria at Ferrymans.
To view the other parts in this series, please use the links below:
- Part 1: Penguins at Boulders Beach
- Part 2: Dinner at Hudsons
- Part 3: Hout Bay
- Part 4: Clifton Beach
- Part 5: Pre-wedding braai
- Part 6: Good times in Camps Bay
- Part 7: Two Oceans Aquarium and the Waterfront
- Part 8: A day in the wine farms of Stellenbosch
- Part 9: Table Mountain
- Part 10: The Loft on Kloof Street
- Part 11: A day on Camps Bay Beach