Definitely one of the highlights of our trip was the day we went up Table Mountain. The weather was still a bit iffy so we thought we would head for some breakfast in Hout Bay in the hope that it would improve.
After a few hours, we all agreed just to give it a go, so we headed up to the cable car station.
We got the cable, not sure what to expect or how long it took. Turns out its pretty impressively fast and we emerged from the clouds to the following view. It felt a little like we were heading straight for the cliff face! Made it all the more ‘exciting’.
To view the other parts in this series, please use the links below:
- Part 1: Penguins at Boulders Beach
- Part 2: Dinner at Hudsons
- Part 3: Hout Bay
- Part 4: Clifton Beach
- Part 5: Pre-wedding braai
- Part 6: Good times in Camps Bay
- Part 7: Two Oceans Aquarium and the Waterfront
- Part 8: A day in the wine farms of Stellenbosch
- Part 9: Table Mountain
- Part 10: The Loft on Kloof Street
- Part 11: A day on Camps Bay Beach