I’ll be honest, this is a short post with some of the images that didnt quite fit in with the sequence of the other parts and were randomly taken in the first 8 days whilst we stayed in Hout Bay.
The below pic was taken at a restaurant called Pescarne in Hout Bay. Beautiful food, and service. Would thoroughly recommend. We thought we would get a pic before leaving and even Live View on the Df caused some confusion for the poor waitress. Sometimes I wish there was an auto mode you could fire it on when you give it to someone else. Live View helps to a point, but its actually pretty slow to focus, compared with the viewfinder and in low-light can be a bit hit and miss.
Then on the Tuesday night, having been there a few days we had a magical evening at Dunes in Hout Bay with Richard. After which we took a few pics on the beach then went back to Richards and drank some spectacular whisky. Such fond memories of this evening. You can somewhat see why with this backdrop…
To view the other parts in this series, please use the links below:
- Part 1: Penguins at Boulders Beach
- Part 2: Dinner at Hudsons
- Part 3: Hout Bay
- Part 4: Clifton Beach
- Part 5: Pre-wedding braai
- Part 6: Good times in Camps Bay
- Part 7: Two Oceans Aquarium and the Waterfront
- Part 8: A day in the wine farms of Stellenbosch
- Part 9: Table Mountain
- Part 10: The Loft on Kloof Street
- Part 11: A day on Camps Bay Beach