Part 2 of our trip was an evening at Hudsons in Claremont for a very pleasant evening of excessive burger consumption! These are mostly family pictures.
The Df failed me a fair few times in the low light of the restaurant. Really wish they had added an AF assist lamp which would remove the problem altogether and seems bonkers to me that they didn’t. Anyway…
Credit to Sheldon Walters for the majority of these ones.
To view the other parts in this series, please use the links below:
- Part 1: Penguins at Boulders Beach
- Part 2: Dinner at Hudsons
- Part 3: Hout Bay
- Part 4: Clifton Beach
- Part 5: Pre-wedding braai
- Part 6: Good times in Camps Bay
- Part 7: Two Oceans Aquarium and the Waterfront
- Part 8: A day in the wine farms of Stellenbosch
- Part 9: Table Mountain
- Part 10: The Loft on Kloof Street
- Part 11: A day on Camps Bay Beach