The day before the wedding we spent a day at Clifton 4th Beach where I can honestly say, we got some pretty impressive sunburn! We were only out for a couple of hours and it felt fine at the time… but about an hour after we came off the beach. RED!
Thankfully it wasn’t the face that got it as that could have made the wedding photos a bit… interesting. However a burnt back at a wedding is not ideal, if there is one event that will involve a lot of back patting, it will be a wedding!
In any case, here are a few from the day, with Lions Head in the background.
To view the other parts in this series, please use the links below:
- Part 1: Penguins at Boulders Beach
- Part 2: Dinner at Hudsons
- Part 3: Hout Bay
- Part 4: Clifton Beach
- Part 5: Pre-wedding braai
- Part 6: Good times in Camps Bay
- Part 7: Two Oceans Aquarium and the Waterfront
- Part 8: A day in the wine farms of Stellenbosch
- Part 9: Table Mountain
- Part 10: The Loft on Kloof Street
- Part 11: A day on Camps Bay Beach